After a one-year break the Chania Chamber Music Festival is back, this time highlighting the human voice as the main thematic and driving force of music creation.
1 September 21.00 Imperial Hall of Minoa Palace Resort / Works of Schoenberg, Previn, Beethoven
2 September 21.00 Imperial Hall of Minoa Palace Resort / ‘Schubertiade’
3 September 21.00 Imperial Hall of Minoa Palace Resort / Works of Shostakovich, Bridge, Faure, Beethoven
5 September 21.00 Imperial Hall of Minoa Palace Resort / Works of Schumann, Theodorakis, Beethoven
Further details (in English): https://chambermusicfestival.gr
WHERE: Minoa Palace Resort, Imperial Hall, Platanias
Special measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the special regulations that apply, the Chania Chamber Music Festival ensures that special measures will be implemented to protect public health.
• The use of non-medical masks is mandatory at the entrance, and during the performances.
• Crowding should be avoided in all public areas.
• It is recommended to arrive one hour before the beginning of the concert (20.00)to avoid overcrowding.
Upon arrival at the concerts the following will be requested:
1) Valid certificate of vaccination or documentation of recovery ( last 6 months)
2) Identity card or passport
3) Valid digital concert ticket. Printed tickets are not available.
More information (in English) and purchase of an electronic ticket at https://chambermusicfestival.gr