The special measures for the Chania region, which are also in force in other regions of Greece, are extended for two weeks, until 14/9, announced in a broadcast from the Ministry of Health.
The measures are the following:
– All events suspended. Includes parties, trade fairs, religious processions, open markets, etc.
– Gatherings of more than 9 people are forbidden, for any reason, both in public and in private.
– Maximum of 4 diners allowed per table in restaurants. In the case of first-degree relatives, up to 6 are allowed.
– The use of mask is now mandatory both outdoors and indoors.
– The ban on the operation of all catering facilities (bars, restaurants etc) is still in force from 12 midnight to 7am the next morning.
Full briefing can be read here (in Greek):