Experience Agia Irini gorge and the South coast of Crete on a 2-day, multi-activity sea kayaking and hiking adventure
Whole body experience, immersed in nature.
Day 1: Sea kayak from Paleochora to Sougia along the rugged rocky coastline
Day 2: Hike the gorge of Agia Irini. Cliffs, mountains, pine and cypress woods.
15 – 16 May. Start from Paleochora at 9:30am. Pickup from Kissamos or Chania
160€/person in single room
- Sea kayak equipment rental
- Sea kayak guide
- Snorkelling gear
- Transport to Paleochora from Kissamos or Chania
- Taverna evening meal on day 1
- Overnight stay in single room in Sougia
- Transport to gorge entrance on day 2
- Transport back to Kissamos or Chania at the end of day 2
Does not include
- Breakfast on day 2, you can choose from bakery, cafe or mini-market
- Lunches and extra drinks, you can take kayaking and hiking snacks for the daytime breaks
- Guide in the gorge hike on day 2, we will give you information, the path is well marked and there’s only one direction to follow!
The activity is weather dependent. Currently, the forecast looks perfect for the weekend.
See more details: