21st June marks the official beginning of the summer, but it is also the day when European cities are flooded with unique sounds, celebrating the European Music Festival.
The Municipality of Chania participates in the Pan-European Festival with free concerts at many places in Chania and Agios Apostolos. The European Music Festival aims to promote music, supporting new artists as well as presenting rising and acclaimed artists.
:• 20/06/2019 at Splantzia Square at 21.00: with the Indigo Skin Rock Band
————————————————– ————————————————– ——————————-
• 21/06/2019 at the northern stairs of the Municipal Market (Agora) at 19.00: Philharmonic Orchestra of the Municipality of Chania.
————————————————– ————————————————– ———————————
• 22/06/2019 at the beginning of Chalidon Street in front of the Municipal Art Gallery at 12.00 :
Sofí & Nikos with Rock & Blues rhythms.
————————————————– ————————————————– ————————————————
• 22/06/2019 at the Mitropoleos Square (in front of the Orthodox Church, Chalidon) at 20.30: the musical ensemble of the General Lyceum of Nea Kydonia (violin, violoncello, guitar, drums, keyboard and vocals: Nota Chiotaki and Georgiy Milen ————————————————– ————————————————– ————————————————
• 22/06/2019 at the Mitropoleos Square at 21.00 : music band North Waves
————————————————– ————————————————– ——————————–
• 22/06/2019 at the Park of the Agios Apostolos Recreation Area at 19.00: the musicians Nenia & Aphrodite will entertain you with their melodies.
Source: Municipality Chania