A guided electric bike ride to Rodopo peninsula and Kissamos
A medium distance, easy and beautiful route to Rodopo peninsula, through old villages, visiting Venetian villas and with great views over Kissamos and Chania.
Tour promotional price: 35€/person. Limited places.
Reservation required: firstname.lastname@example.org or +30 6944413919
We provide: electric bikes, helmets, the route, guidance and assistance.
Destination: Rodopo – Ravdoucha
Date: Saturday 18th May, 10am
Meeting point: Stadium, Kissamos
Estimated time: 3 hours on the bike, 4-5h total
Route: Melissourgeio – Rodopo – Ravdoucha – Drapanias – Kissamos
Break: Ravdoucha beach
Estimated difficulty level: 2/5
Rodopo e-bike ride programme:
- 10am: meet in Kastelli (Kissamos) and drive to Melissourgeio
- Get on the bikes and fly uphill on quiet country roads with awesome views East towards Chania
- Short break in the traditional village of Rodopo, admiring the wealthy Venetian villa
- Cycle to Ravdoucha with views on Kissamos Bay, short break on the beach
- Descend on a succession of bends on the old road to the village of Drapanias and stop at the traditional bakery
- Short stop at Villa Trevizan
- Return to Kissamos, still amazed by how beautiful, easy and close to nature riding a bike uphill can be!
Here’s a chance to try electric bikes while exploring the traditional villages on Rodopo peninsula and near Kissamos.
This is an easy cycling route of medium length with some slope, good views and picturesque routes. It does involve about 3 hours of pedalling, at reduced effort thanks to the electric motor.
We have some brand-new electric assisted mountain bikes that bring cycling on mountainous Crete to everyone’s level.
We will be cycling exclusively on quiet, paved roads.
You bring with you: a day backpack with water, a snack or some cash for cafe stops, sun cream. Swimming suit if you want to jump in on Ravdoucha beach.
For more details and other electric bike rides in Kissamos:
Event organisers: Fit in Crete