The Musical Ensemble of Chania, in the effort to promote Greek musical culture to keep historical memory alive presents a musical and theatrical tribute to “Lost Homes”.
Friday, 14th July at 21:30 at the Eastern Moat Theatre (Theatro Anatolikis Tafrou), Nikiforou Foka – Kyprou. For map click here.
Pre-sale – special categories (unemployed, students, disabled, etc.) € 10,-
Tickets pre-sale: Municipal Market (Agora) and La-Si-Do Studio,Kriari 13
During the event, Despina Drakaki will be honored by the musical ensemble for her successful long-term contribution to musical events, as a soprano, pianist and music teacher.
The program of the event includes a dramatic presentation of the projects:
• “Pouliaki” music by Mikis Theodorakis and lyrics by Michalis Ganas
• “Asia Minor” music by Apostolos Kaldaras and verses Pythagoras
• “Byzantine Vesperinos” (4 songs) music by Apostolos Kaldaras and lyrics by Lefteris Papadopoulos and
• “Rebetiko” music by Stavros Xarchakos and lyrics by Nikos Gatsos.
• Music ensemble “Byzantine Dance of Chania”
• A group of dancers of the Pelasgio Sports and Dance Club
• A group of pupils – actors of the “Theatrical workshop” by Maria Lekaki
Directed by: Maria Lekaki
Sets: Konstantinos Levakis
Music editing: Pavlos Bailakis
Foreword: Love Moudridakis
Sound Engineers: Yannis Likos – Manolis Papadakis
Lighting: Yannis Giannikakis
Production: non-profit company “Diapasson”
Source: Flash News