In cooperation with the Municipal Waste Management Company (DEDISA) the Municipality of Kissamos installed eight yellow bins for the recycling of glass in order to reduce waste and to protect the environment.
WHERE THE YELLOW GLASS BINS ARE PLACED:
2) El Venizelos Square
3) Before the hotel Nautilus
4) Parking outside the hotel “Stavroula Palace”
5) Opposite the “Cellar” Taverna
6) At Tzanakaki Square (Archaeological Museum)
7) Parking outside the hotel Molos Bay
8) Korfalonas Renieris
WHAT GOES INTO THE YELLOW BINS:
Loose, not in plastic bags!
- Glass bottles (water, wine, beer etc.)
- Glass jars (jams, sauces, baby food etc.)
- Glass packaging of cosmetics, pharmaceuticals
- Other packaging glasses
WE DO NOT PUT:
- Broken cooking utensils
- Lead-glass containers such as flower vases, ashtrays or wine glasses
- Bulbs and energy saving bulbs / Neon tubes
- Glazing and car lamps
- Ceramic cooker hobs
Ann.: In Kolymbari there are are yellow bins,too!